Egg Potato Cutlet Recipe Welcome back to the zayka recipes kitchen. Today I am sharing a delicious snack or breakfast recipe which is easy to make and kids love to eat these cutlet. The recipe which I am sharing is egg and potato cutlet. You had tried a lot of cutlet but this one is really different in taste. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Egg Potato Cutlet
- Eggs = 5 boiled
- Potato = 2 medium size, boiled
- Lemon juice = 2 tbsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Chaat masala powder = 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder = 1/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder = 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder = 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder = 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs = 1 small bowl
- Green chili = 1, finely chopped
- Green coriander = 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Egg = 1
Instructions For Making It
Firstly hard boil the eggs and take them out from their shelf. Now grate them in a bowl and then also grate potatoes in it.
Further dd lemon juice, salt, red chili powder, chaat masala powder, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder, chopped green chilies and chopped coriander. Mix all the ingredients well.
Now start making cutlet from it, take part of the mixture and roll it in your palms, slightly flatten it and make oval shape of it.
In a separate bowl, beat egg well and keep it aside. In another bowl, add breadcrumbs.
Heat up a wok with oil. Take a cutlet and dip it into the whisked egg, then add it to the breadcrumbs and coat it well from all the sides.
Once oil gets heated, add these cutlet to the medium hot oil and fry them till they turn into golden color. Flip them in between so that they cooked well. Do not overcrowd the pan if your pan is small in size.
Finally, take them out to the kitchen paper and serve these delicious hot egg potato cutlet with sauce or any other dip. Enjoy.
- Corn Palak Tikki Recipe | Corn And Spinach Cutlet Recipe
- Potato Soy Cutlet Recipe | Aloo Soyabean Cutlet | Potato Snacks
- Poha Palak Cutlet Recipe | Flattened Rice And Spinach Cutlet
Image Source: Zayka Recipes
Recipe Source: Zayka Recipes