Peanut Chaat Recipe Welcome back to the zayka recipe’s kitchen. Today I am shaing a delicious snack recipe which is perfect for the evening cravings. This peanut chaat is not only delicious but also quick, easy and healthy. So if you wanna eat something delicious yet healthy, then do give a try to this recipe. I am sharing this easy recipe because this is one of my favorite evening snack, here I am using some chilies in it, but if you wanna keep it simple, just add some veggies with some salt and cumin powder and here it is good to eat. You can also give this to your kids as it is easily edible by kids though. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Peanut Chaat Recipe
- Raw peanut = 1 cup
- Onion = 1 small, finely chopped
- Tomato = 1 small, finely chopped
- Cucumber = 1 small, finely chopped
- Green chili = 1, finely chopped
- Green coriander = 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Red chili powder = as per taste
- Salt = as per taste
- Chaat masala powder = 1 tsp
- Cumin powder = 1/4 tsp
- Lemon = 1
Instructions For Making It
Firstly heat up a pan and add peanuts in it. Roast them on a medium flame till they turn crunchy and crispy.
After roasting them well, keep them aside for cooling and then by rubbing them on your palms, remove the skin of peanuts.
Transfer them in a mixing bowl and now prepare the other ingredients.
Wash tomato cucumber well and then chop them into small dice.
Peel off the onion and cut it into small dice.
Add all the chopped veggies like onion, cucumber, green chili, tomato, coriander and mix them well.
Then add salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, chaat masala powder, mix well.
Further squeeze the juice of a lemon in it and toss it well.
Finally, serve this crunchy, spicy and delicious peanut chaat at snack time and enjoy.
- Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe | How To Make Papdi Chaat
- Aloo Dahi Vada Chaat Recipe | Ramadan Special Aloo Chaat Recipe
- Aloo Chole Tikki Recipe | Chole Tikki | Chana Tikki Chaat Recipe
Image Source: Zayka Recipes
Recipe Source: Zayka Recipes