Suji Paneer Paratha Recipe Today I am sharing a healthy, easy and delicious paratha recipe for breakfast. As we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and nothing is more good than having a healthy breakfast.
Necessary Ingredients Required Suji Paneer Paratha
- Fine semolina = 1 cup
- Cottage cheese (paneer) = 100 gm, grated
- Onion = 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Green coriander = 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Green chili = 1, finely chopped
- Coriander powder = 1/3 tsp
- Cumin powder = 1/3 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Red chili powder = 1/2 tsp
- Cumin = 1/2 tsp
- Oil = for roasting paratha
Instructions For Making It
Firstly in a mixing bowl, add semolina and grated paneer in it. Mix both the ingredients well. (by grating and adding paneer in semolina, it gets mixed well with it)
When both the ingredients gets mixed well. Add chopped onion, green coriander, green chili, green coriander, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, red chili powder, cumin seeds and mix all the ingredients well.
Now gradually add water in it and knead a smooth dough from the mixture.
You have to knead a smooth and semi soft dough from the mixture as semolina absorbs water and dough becomes hard. Now cover the dough and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes till it completely sets.
After 20 minutes, if your dough still looks thin, then you can add a little bit of all purpose flour in it and knead it well.
Further divide the dough into portions and dust some flour to make balls from the mixture. Then roll them in a flatten shape. Make all the paratha with the similar process.
Heat a griddle and add some oil in it, place prepared paratha on the griddle and roast paratha till golden spots appears on it. Flip it and roast it from the other side as well.
Finally, your suji paneer paratha is now ready to serve. Serve them hot with sabzi or achar or curd and enjoy.
- Bread Aloo Paratha Recipe | Aloo Paratha Recipe | Breakfast Recipe
- Satpura Paratha Recipe | Seven Layered Paratha | Layered Paratha
- Patta Gobi Paratha Recipe | Gobi Paratha | Cabbage Paratha Recipe
Image Recipes: Zayka Recipes
Recipe Source: Zayka Recipes