Pasta is always the first choice of kids and they totally finish their bowl of pasta. So today I am going to make soupy pasta which is the perfect combination of health and taste because it contains many healthy veggies.
Required ingredients for soupy pasta-
- Pasta (elbow macaroni) = 1 cup, boiled
- Onion = 1 medium size, chopped
- Garlic = 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Tomato = 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Carrot = 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Green bell pepper or capsicum = 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Cabbage = 1/3 cup, grated or finely chopped
- Mushroom = 2, finely chopped
- Pasta or pizza sauce = 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander = 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Black pepper powder = 1/3 tbsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Corn flour = 1 tbsp
- Butter or cooking oil = 1 tbsp
Method of making-
Take a pan, pour butter in it and let it melt or heat it up.
Now add chopped garlic in it and let it stir fry for 30 seconds.
After 30 sec, add chopped onion and saute it for 1 minute.
Now add all the chopped vegetables in the pan and let them cook by stirring them.
When veggies become soft, add salt and mix well.
Now add 1/2 liter of water in the veggies and mix well.
Add pizza sauce in it and when water gets mixed with veggies, add boiled pasta in a pan and mix.
Now take a bowl and add corn flour in it. Add little water and make a paste from it.
Now add this paste in pasta and mix well.
Let the pasta boiled with the veggies for 2 minutes and then add black pepper powder and mix it.
Turn off the flame and dish it out in a bowl.
Serve it hot by garnishing with some fresh coriander leaves.
You can also add cheese in it for making cheesy taste in pasta.