Sesame Crusted Chicken
If you are a chicken lover then for sure you always try to make different dishes of chicken. Sesame crusted chicken is one of the delicious recipe which is preferred by the chicken lovers and is also used in parties, get-togethers, and as a crispy snack at home. It does not take much time and ready to eat within few minutes.
Ingredients required for making Sesame Crusted Chicken-
- Boneless chicken =1 kilogram (must be in 2 inches of a square)
- Curd =100 ml
- Lemon juice =2 tablespoon
- Raw papaya paste =1 tablespoon
- Ground spices powder =1 teaspoon
- Green cardamom powder =1/2 small teaspoon
- Oil =3 tablespoon
- Salt =1 teaspoon
- Egg = 3
- Salt =1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds =3 tablespoon
- Green chili (finely chopped) =3 tablespoon
- Green coriander paste =3 tablespoon
- All purpose flour =2 tablespoon
For making dip (chutney)-
- Tomato =500 gram (peeled and chopped)
- Garlic paste =1 teaspoon
- Chili powder =1 teaspoon
- White vinegar =1 tablespoon
- Jaggery =1 ½ tablespoon (grated)
- Green coriander =1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
Method for preparing Sesame Crusted Chicken-
Take a bowl add chicken, curd, lemon juice, papaya paste, grounded spices powder, green cardamom powder, oil and salt. Mix them well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
Take a bowl, beat egg in it and then add green chili and coriander paste, all purpose flour, salt and mix them well.
Now by taking one by one pieces of marinated chicken, coat them well into the coating mixture.
Now set the oven temperature at 220 degree Celsius.
Bake the pieces of chicken in the oven and in between coat the oil to the pieces of chicken.
Take a grinder jar and add all the dip or chutney ingredients into the jar and grind them into the paste.
Serve the baked sesame crusted chicken with the dip and enjoy your chicken snack at any time.