Schezwan Macaroni Recipe Hey guys!! Today I am going to make macaroni in different style. This consist of schezwan sauce and a lot f vegetables which makes it really tasty and amazing. There are a lot of variants available to make macaroni or any other pasta but today I am making it in Indian and Chinese combination. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Schezwan Macaroni
- Macaroni = 150 gm
- Water = for boiling macaroni
- Salt = as per taste
- Oil = 2 tbsp
- Ginger = 1 inch piece, finely chopped
- Garlic = 4 to 5 cloves, finely chopped
- Onion = 1, finely chopped
- Baby corns = 2, chopped
- Carrot = 1, chopped
- Red bell pepper = 1/2, chopped
- Green bell pepper = 1/2, chopped
- Yellow bell pepper = 1/2, chopped
- Mushrooms = 1 tbsp, chopped
- Schezwan sauce = 2 tbsp
- Chili flakes = 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder = 1/2 tsp
- Spring onion greens = 1 tbsp, chopped
Instructions For Making Step By Step
Take a pan, add water in it and bring it to a boil. Add salt and then add macaroni in it.
Give it a nice stir and then let it boil for 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is 80% cooked.
After boiling macaroni, strain it and rinse it with cold water. Keep it aside.
Take a pan, add oil in it and heat it up.
Ones oil is heated, add chopped ginger and garlic in it and saute for few seconds.
Then add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes. After it, add chopped green, yellow and red bell pepper and saute fir 2 to 4 minutes.
Further add chopped mushrooms, baby corns and carrot and some salt. Saute till they slightly becomes soft.
Now add black pepper powder, schezwan sauce, chili flakes. Mix all the things well and then add boiled macaroni in it.
Stir it till all the things gets mixed evenly and the turn the flame low, add chopped spring onion greens and cover the lid for 2 minutes.
Finally serve it hot with sauce or grated cheese.
Also Read Some Other Pasta Recipes
- Mayonnaise Pasta Recipe | Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
- Mouth watering red sauce pasta in Indian style
- Quick and easy Italian Pasta
Recipe Source: Home Cooking Show
Image Source: Home Cooking Show