Potato Soy Cutlet Recipe Another delicious cutlet recipe which will be ready to add in your favorite list. The delicious and with perfect crispiness, this cutlets will gonna be one of the best cutlet recipe. Have you ever think of making cutlets with soy chunks? Today I am sharing this recipe of cutlet which is delicious in taste. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Potato Soy Cutlet
- Soy chunks = 1 cup, soaked in water for an hour
- Potato = 3, boiled and mashed
- Green chili = 2, finely chopped
- Lemon juice = 1 tbsp
- Green coriander = 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Onion = 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Fennel seeds = 1 tsp, crushed
- Garam masala powder = 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs = 1 cup
- Chili flakes = 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder = 1/2 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Oil = for frying
Instructions For Making It
Firstly drain off all the water from soya beans and then squeeze the to remove excess water.
Transfer them to a grinder jar and all green chilies, chopped ginger and lemon juice grind them finely.
Transfer the prepared mixture to the mixing bowl and then add boiled and mashed potatoes in it.
Further add chopped onions, green coriander, fennel seeds, garam masala powder, salt, chili flakes and black pepper powder.
Mix all the ingredients well and make sure that everything gets combine even.
Now add breadcrumbs in it and mix well to make a dough like mixture of it.
Take portion from the mixture and make a round ball of it. Then slightly press it to shape it like a cutlet.
Make all the cutlet with the similar process.
Heat oil in a pan, and then add the prepared cutlet in it. Fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
Shake off the excess oil and transfer them to the absorbent paper.
Finally, serve your hot, delicious and crispy potato soy cutlet with sauce or chutney and enjoy.
- Poha Palak Cutlet Recipe | Flattened Rice And Spinach Cutlet
- Corn Palak Tikki Recipe | Corn And Spinach Cutlet Recipe
- Stuffed Mushroom Recipe | Mushroom Snacks Recipe
Recipe Source: Zayka Recipes
Image Source: Zayka Recipes