Potato Omelette Recipe is a very tasty and easy recipe for your breakfast and also for your children lunch box.It is very quick and healthy recipe which you can cook anytime with easily available ingredients, if you wants to add some more vegges to make it more colorful and healthy for your children you can add your’s favorite vegges into it.So lets start this quick and tasty recipe in today’s kitchen.
Necessary Ingredients For Potato Omelette
- Potato = 2 medium size finely chopped
- Egg = 3
- Onion = 1 cup finely chopped
- Green chili = 1/2 tbsp finely chopped
- Coriander leaves = 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Spring onion =1 cup finely chopped (optional)
- Red chili powder = 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder = 1 tsp
- Salt = according to your taste
- Oil = 2 tbsp
- Chili flakes = 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder = 1/4 tsp
Method For Making
Take potatoes peel them and chopped them into very fine and small pieces, wash them with clean and cold water.
Take a pan, add oil and add the chopped onion and saute it for 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, add the chopped potatoes in the same pan and saute for some minutes.
Now add the red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt into the potatoes and saute for 7 to 8 minutes on medium flame until the potatoes become soft.
Take a separate bowl, break the 3 eggs in it and add the coriander leaves, green chili, chili flakes, spring onion, salt and a pinch of black pepper and whisk it properly.
Now add the cooked potatoes in the egg and mix them well.
Take a pan, add oil after the oil heated add the egg and potatoes mixture.
Let it be cooked for a couple of minutes on low to medium flame and now turn the omelette and cook it on another side until it changes into beautiful golden color.
Your Potato Egg omelette is ready, serve it hot with your favorite chutney or ketchup.
Also Read Some Other Breakfast Recipes
- French Toast Recipe | How To Make Perfect French Toast
- Egg Frankie Recipe | Egg Roll Recipe | Street Style Egg Roll Recipe
- Veg Bread Pancake for breakfast
Recipe Source: Toasted
Image Source: Toasted