Onion Raita Recipe Hey everyone!! I hope you all are doing well. In this hot summer season in which we all want to be safe from loo, here I am sharing a delicious raita recipe. It is to be said that onion is very helpful to protect ourselves from loo, so I thought of making this onion raita which basically contains curd also which is good to consume though. Both the ingredients are good to keep us secure from loo. I would like to say guys, this raita is really really amazing in taste, you can also sere it to your guests as well. For me, it works as a two dish, one is raita and the other like salad. I like this because I have added my favorite spices in it, which are neither too heavy nor spicy. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Onion Raita Recipe
- Curd = 1 cup
- Tomato = 1 small, finely chopped
- Onion = 1 small, finely chopped
- Red chili powder = 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder = 1 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Green chili = 1, finely chopped
Instructions For Making It
Peel off the onion and fine chop it into dice. Also chop the tomatoes, green chili and keep them aside as well.
In bowl, add curd and beat it till it turns smooth and creamy.
Now add red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, salt and mix them well with curd.
Further add chopped onion, green chili and tomato. Mix all the ingredients well and put it in a refrigerator for cooling.
Finally, your delicious onion raita is now ready to serve. Serve it with any food and make your food more delicious. enjoy.
- If you like tempering in raita, then you can pour cumin seeds tempering in it.
- You can also sprinkle some chaat masala or coriander leaves or mint leaves as well.
- Lauki Ka Raita Recipe | Bottle Gourd Raita Recipe
- Mixed vegetable raita recipe
- Walnut Garlic Raita Recipe | Akhrot Lahsun Raita Recipe
Image Source: Zayka Recipes
Recipe Source: Zayka Recipes