Oats Chilla Recipe The healthy breakfast is most important to start the day. Welcome foodies!! Today I am sharing oats chilla recipe. This chilla is not only delicious but also healthy too. I am using Oats, veggies and some basic spices to make it more tastier in this chilla. Let’s know how to make this.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Oats Chilla Recipe
- Oats = 1 cup
- Gram flour = 1 cup
- Onion = 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- Tomatoes = 1 cup, finely chopped
- Crushed cumin seeds = 1/2 tsp
- Green chili = 2, finely chopped
- Red chili powder = 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder = 1/2 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Ginger and garlic paste = 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves = 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Oil = for cooking
- Water = as required
Instructions For Making It
Firstly, add oats in a grinder and grind them to make a fine powder from it.
Now take a mixing bowl, add gram flour and prepared oats powder in it and mix well.
Further add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and crushed cumin seeds. Mix well all the ingredients.
Now add chopped onion, tomato, green chili, coriander and ginger and garlic paste. Mix well.
Gradually add water in it and makes a smooth lumps free batter from it.
Batter must be in running consistency.
Now take a griddle, add 1 tsp of oil in it and by using ladle, pour batter in it and gently with the back of ladle, spread the batter on griddle.
Cook it on a medium to low flame till the top of the chilla looks cooked.
Gently flip it and cook it from the other sides till golden spots appears on it.
Make all the chilla with the similar process.
Finally, your oats chilla are now ready to serve. Serve them hot with sauce or chutney. Enjoy.
- Besan Chilla Recipe | How to Make Besan Cheela/Chilla
- Vermicelli Upma Recipe | Vegetable Sevayi/Semayi Upma Recipe
- Suji Pancake Recipe | Rava Pancake | Suji Uttapam
Recipe Source: Veg Recipes Of India
Image Source : Veg Recipes Of India