Mixed vegetable raita is one of my favorite raita because it contains many vegetables which makes it more healthy and nutritious. In summers, we don’t like to eat spicy food and prefer to consume light for because it is good for our body and health. This delicious and healthy vegetable raita tastes yummy. So let’s know how to make it easily at home.
Required ingredients for mixed vegetable raita-
- Curd = 1/2 kg or 500 gm
- Carrot = 2, medium size, finely chopped in cubes
- Cucumber = 2, medium size, finely chopped in cubes
- Onion = 1, medium size, finely chopped
- Green chili = 2, finely chopped
- Mint leaves = 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves = 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Tomato = 1, medium size, chopped
- Black pepper powder = 1/2 tsp
- Salt = 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder = 1/4 tsp
- Dry mango powder = 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Black salt = 1/4 tsp (optional)
Method of making-
Whisk the curd in a bowl and make it smooth.
Now add chopped vegetables like onion, carrot, green chili, cucumber, tomato, coriander leaves, mint leaves in curd.
Mix all the vegetables with curd.
Now add spices like salt, black pepper powder, cumin powder and black salt in a bowl of curd.
Mix them well.
Serve it chilled by garnishing it with mint or coriander leaves.
Serve it with biryani or paratha or rice.