Masala Paneer Maggi Recipe Welcome back readers!!! Here I am coming with the new recipe of maggi noodles. Maggi noodles are liked by the people of all ages, so I thought of sharing the delicious recipe of maggi noodles which I have cooked in paneer. This masala paneer maggi is really delicious and lip smacking. I love this noodles recipe a lot. The process of making is quick and easy so that you can also give it to the lunch boxes. Let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Masala Paneer Maggi
- Maggi noodles = 2 packet
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) = 50 gm
- Oil = 2 tbsp
- Capsicum = 1, chopped
- Carrot = 1, finely chopped, shredded
- Onion = 1, finely chopped
- Green chili = 2, finely chopped
- Ginger and garlic paste = 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder= 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder = 1/2 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- White vinegar = 1 tsp
- Oil = as required for cooking
Instructions For Making It
Take a pan, add water in it and bring it to a boil, also add salt in it.
Add maggi noodles in it and let it boil till it cooks 60 %. Strain the water from it and rinse it in cold water. Keep it aside.
Take a pan, add oil in it and heat it up, ones the oil is heated, add paneer cubes in it and stir it for few seconds. Keep them aside.
Further take onion, add it into the remaining oil and saute for few seconds and then add ginger and garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
Then add chopped green chilies and also add chopped carrot and capsicum in it and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Now add salt, maggi masala sachet, black pepper powder and turmeric powder, mix it well.
Add boiled noodles in it and then add white vinegar. Stir fry the noodles gently so that they could not break.
Finally add fried paneer cubes in it and mix it gently.
Your masala paneer maggi is now done. Serve it hot. Enjoy.
- Veg Maggi Recipe | Masala Veg Maggi Recipe by Zayka Recipes
- Maggi Pancake Recipe | Maggi Omelette | Egg Maggi
- 4 amazing and easy maggi recipes/ maggi recipes
Image Source: Samachar Jagat