About the recipe- You have tried a lot of macaroni recipes, but have you ever tried masala macaroni? If no, then you must try this masala macaroni recipe which is spicy yet saucy and is just a lip smacking. If you are in a mood to eat something spicy then this recipe will be perfect to your mood. I am going to tell you this recipe in easy steps. Let’s know how to make it.
Ingredients Required For Making Masala Macaroni
- Macaroni = 1.5 cup
- Ginger = 1 tsp finely chopped
- Garlic = 1 tsp finely chopped
- Onion = 1 large size (chopped)
- Green chili = 3 finely chopped
- Tomatoes = 3-4 medium size
- Carrots = 1 finely chopped
- Beans = 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Capsicum = 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Coriander leaves = 1 tbsp
- Red chili sauce = 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes or powder = 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup =1 tbsp
- Oregano seasoning = 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder = 1 tsp
- Oil = 2 tbsp
- Salt = according to your taste
- Water = as required
Method For Preparing In Easy Steps
Take a pan and boil macaroni by adding water,salt and 1 tbsp of oil and after boiling it, strain the excess water and keep it aside.
Heat a pan and add chopped garlic and ginger, saute them for few seconds.
Now add chopped onion and saute it until it becomes soft.
Add green chilies and tomatoes, saute it and then cook it until tomatoes become soft.
Now add all the veggies like beans, capsicum, carrot and stir fry them.
Add red chili powder, chili flakes, salt, black pepper powder. Mix them well with veggies.
Cook them for 2 to 3 minutes or until veggies become soft.
Add red chili sauce and tomato ketchup. Mix them well with all the vegetables.
Now in vegetables, add boiled macaroni and mix it well for 2 to 3 minutes.
And at last, add oregano and chopped coriander. Give it a stir.
Your masala macaroni is ready to serve.
Serve it hot or you can all add cheese as a topping.