Macaroni Pakora Recipe Today I am going to share a delicious pakora recipe which is macaroni pakora. If you have leftover macaroni, then you can also make them from it, you just have to keep in mind if you are making them from cooked macaroni, then be careful while adding spices in it. These pakoras comes out really delicious and crispy. You can serve them as snacks or even in parties as they are really amazing in taste. So let’s know how to make them.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Macaroni Pakora
- Macaroni or boiled pasta = 1 cup
- Gram flour = 1/3 cup
- Rice flour = 2 tbsp
- Green chili = 2, finely chopped
- Onion = 1, finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste = 1 tbsp
- Green coriander = 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Turmeric powder = 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder = 1/2 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Maggi masala powder = 1 packet
Instructions For Making It
Take a mixing bowl and add boiled macaroni in it.
Then add finely chopped onion, coriander, green chili, ginger garlic paste, gram flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and maggi masala powder. Mix and mash all the ingredients well with macaroni. Mash macaroni as well.
You can also add a little amount of water to mash and mix them well.
If it turns too thin, then put this mixture to the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes. Further grease your palms with oil and start making its ball. Keep them in a plate.
Heat oil in a pan, add add these prepared balls in it. Pour some hot oil by using spoon on the top of pakora and flip them in between so that they cooked well.
Cook them till they turn golden in color. After frying them well, add them to the absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
Finally, your delicious macaroni pakora are now ready to serve. Serve them hot with sauce or chutney and enjoy.
- Crispy Aloo Pakora Recipe | Aloo Pakora | Potato Fritters
- Rice Pakora Recipe | Leftover Rice Pakora | Chawal Ke Pakore
- Lacchedar Pyaz Pakora Recipe | Onion Pakora | Pyaz Pakora
Image Source: Zayka Recipes
Recipe Source: Zayka Recipes