Kathal Ke Kabab Recipe These are very yummy, easy and quick kebab which you can make within a less time. Today I am sharing a very unique kebab recipe, you have tried a lot of variant of kebab and also you have tried kathal sabzi in different variants. But today I am going to make kathal ke kebab which are rich in taste, smooth and soft in texture and melt in mouth consistency. Although you can also serve these kebab as starter so let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Kathal Ke Kabab
- Jack fruit (kathal) = 500 gm
- Gram flour = 2 tbsp
- Onion = 1, finely chopped
- Green chili = 2, finely chopped
- Green coriander = 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Mint leaves = 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Ginger = 1 inch piece, grated
- Garlic paste = 1 tsp
- Red chili powder = 1/2 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Garam masala powder = 1 tsp
- Dry mango powder (amchur) = 1 tsp
- Oil = for frying
Instructions For Making It
Firstly take a pan, add oil in it and heat it up.
Then add pieces of jack fruit in it and boil it till its completely cooked.
Once the jack fruit boiled, drain off all the water and keep it aside for cooling.
Take a griddle or a pan, heat it up and add gram flour in it, roast it on a medium to low flame by continuously stirring it.
Take a mixing bowl, add boiled jack fruit in it and mash it with the potato masher or hands.
Add roasted gram flour in it and then add chopped onion, green chilies, grated ginger, garlic paste. Mix well.
Then add red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt, dry mango powder, mint leaves and coriander leaves. Mix all the ingredients well and make sure it should be in the binding consistency.
Take a portion from the mixture and make a round ball of it. Flatten it slightly and shape it in a kebab.
Take a pan, add oil in it and heat it up. Add the prepared kebab into the medium hot oil and fry them till they turn golden in color. Fry them from both the sides.
Finally, your delicious kathal ke kabab are now ready to serve. Serve them hot with rice or veg biryani or paratha and enjoy.
- Soya Kebab Recipe | Soyabean Ke Kebab | Veg kebab Recipe
- Rajma Kebab Recipe |Rajma Galouti Kebab | Kidney Beans Kebab
- Shikampuri Kebab Recipe | Ramzan Special Shikampuri Kebab
Image Source: Cookpad
Recipe Source: Cookpad