Kadai Chicken Recipe You have tried a lot of chicken recipes and they will taste good for sure. But today I am going to share another good recipe of chicken which is perfectly spicy, smokey and delicious in taste. Those who are fond of chicken, must have to try this recipe as the creamy smooth texture of the grave and the flavor of smoke in it makes my mouth literally watering. Who wonder that by having those basic spices makes a delicious dish out of it. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Kadai Chicken
- Chicken = 750 gm
- Onion = 1 large size, chopped
- Tomato = 2 large size, chopped
- Ginger garlic paste = 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder = 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder = 1 tsp
- Coriander powder = 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder = 1 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Cashew nuts paste = 5 tbsp
- Cumin seeds = 2 tsp
- Onion = 1, chopped in dice and layered
- Capsicum = 2, chopped in dice
- Tomato = 2, chopped in diced
- Coriander = for garnishing
- Oil = 5 tbsp
Instructions For Making It
Firstly in a wok, add oil and heat it up. Then add cumin seeds in it and let them splutter for a while.
Now add chopped onion in it and saute till it turn light golden or pinkish in color.
Add ginger and garlic paste in it and cook it till the raw smell disappears.
Now add chopped tomatoes and mix well, cook them till they turn mushy.
Further add all the dry spices like red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder, salt, cook all the spices well till they perfectly cooked.
Now add chicken in it and mix well with the other spices and cook it by stirring it for 5 to 7 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup of water in it and cover it. Let it cook till it completely tenders.
Further add cashew nuts paste in it and cook by stirring it.
Finally add diced tomatoes, capsicum and onion. Cover the lid and simmer the flame, cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
Finally, your delicious kadai chicken is now ready to serve. Garnish it with some chopped coriander and enjoy.
- Laccha Chicken Recipe | How To Make Laccha Chicken
- Chicken Do Pyaza Recipe | How To Make Murg Do Pyaza
- Chicken Kali Mirch Recipe | Black pepper Chicken Curry
Image Source: Trip Advisor