About the recipe- Egg noodles recipe is one of my favorite dish in Chinese cuisine. Today I am going to make egg noodles which is really delicious in taste and is absolutely an amazing tasty cuisine. If you wanna eat something spicy and saucy, then this recipe is perfect for your mood. The taste of this noodles is no less than a restaurants ones. Let’s know how to make it at home.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Egg Noodles
- Eggs = 2
- Noodles = 1 pack or 150 gm
- Water = 2 cups for boiling noodles
- Garlic = 3 cloves, finely chopped
- Spring onion green = 2 tbsp
- Cabbage = 2 tbsp, shredded
- Carrots = 1/2 cup, finely chopped in sticks
- Bell pepper or capsicum = 1 cup
- Green chilies = 2, finely chopped
Sauces and spices
- Soy sauce = 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder = 1 tsp
- White vinegar = 1 tsp
- Salt = as per taste
- Red chili sauce = 1 tsp
- Green chili sauce = 2 tsp
- Oil = for cooking
Method of Boiling Noodles
Take a pan, pour water in it and bring it to boil.
Now add noodles in it and cook them 80%.
Strain the excess water and rinse the noodles in cold water.
Keep them aside.
How To Make It In Easy Steps
Take a pan, pour some oil in it and break eggs in it.
Cook them on a low flame and scramble them. Add spring onion greens on egg and gently mix it.
Keep them aside in a plate.
Now in a pan, add some more oil in it and then add chopped garlic. Saute it for few seconds.
Add chopped carrot and capsicum and stir fry it.
Now add chopped cabbage, green chilies and mix it well. You can toss it if you want.
Add boiled noodles and mix it gently with vegetables.
Now in noodles, add salt, green chili sauce, red chili sauce, soy sauce and white vinegar. Toss it to mix it.
At last, add black pepper powder and some chopped spring onion greens and cooked egg in it. Mix it well.
Your egg noodles are ready to serve.
Serve it hot by garnishing some spring onions green.
- You can also add beans, mushrooms etc in it.
- Always rinse boiled noodles with cold water, this will prevent stickiness.