Curd Paneer Kebab Recipe Hey foodies!! I hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to share a delicious snack or starter dish which is absolutely perfect for any occasion. You can easily make them at home and serve them in parties or occasions or any gathering as they taste really yumm. So let’s know how to make them.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Curd Paneer Kebab
- Curd = 1/2 cup
- Black salt = 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste = 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder = 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala powder = 1 tsp
- Onion = 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Capsicum = 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Cottage cheese (paneer) = 50 gm
- Brown bread = 4 slices, make crumbs of them
Instructions For Making It
Firstly in a cloth, add curd and make a knot in it. Hung it on a tap. Hung it for about an hour till all water gets removed from it.
Once curd turns thick, add this to the bowl, also add black salt, black pepper powder, chaat masala powder, ginger garlic paste, onion, capsicum and mix all the ingredients well.
Further add bread crumbs in it and mix it well with the other ingredients.
Also add grated paneer in the mixture and mix them well.
You have to make a smooth dough from the mixture. Grease your palms with oil and take a parts from the mixture and roll it over your palms to make a round ball of it and then press it slightly to make a sphere of it. Make all the tikki with the similar process.
- Step 6
Heat up a griddle and grease some oil on it. Now place tikki on it and fry them till they turn golden in color. Flip them by adding some more oil and fry them again from the other side till it changes in golden brown in color.
Finally, your delicious curd paneer kebab are now ready to serve. Serve them hot with sauce or green chutney by sprinkle some chili flakes and enjoy.
- Kathal Ke Kabab Recipe | Jackfruit Kebab Recipe | Veg Kebab
- Shikampuri Kebab Recipe | Ramzan Special Shikampuri Kebab
- Rajma Kebab Recipe |Rajma Galouti Kebab | Kidney Beans Kebab
Image Source: Zayka Recipes
Recipe Source: Zayka Recipes