Chili Soy Chunks Recipe Hey readers!!! I am coming with the new recipe for you guys. Today I am sharing the recipe of chili soy chunks. This is the perfect recipe for the tangy or spicy mood and goes well with you mood. The taste of this chili chunks are really amazing and you can also serve this dish as a side dish for your parties. The process of making is also easy and it is a quick recipe. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Chili Soy Chunks
- Soy chunks = 1 cup
- Onion = 1, chopped
- Green capsicum = 1, chopped
- Yellow capsicum = 1, chopped
- Ginger and garlic paste = 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce = 1 tbsp
- Vinegar = 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup = 2 tbsp
- Green chili sauce = 1/2 tbsp
- Corn flour = 2 tbsp, (mix with 2 tbsp of water and make a slurry)
- Salt = as per taste
- Black pepper powder = 1/2 tsp
- Oil = 2 tbsp
Instructions For Making It
Take a bowl, add soy chunks in it and add 2 cups of warm water in it. Let the soy chunks soak for 15 minutes and then squeeze them out.
Take a pan, add oil in it and then fry the soaked soy chunks till they turn into golden brown in color. Keep these fried soy chunks aside.
In a similar pan, add chopped onions and saute for few seconds. Further add ginger and garlic paste and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
Now add all the sauces like soy sauce, red chili sauce, tomato sauce, white vinegar. Mix all these sauces well.
Then add black pepper powder and salt and mix it also.
Add a slurry of corn flour and give it a nice mix. You can add water as per the required consistency.
Finally, add fried soy chunks in it and cover the lid. Let it cook on simmer for 1 minute.
Your chili soy chunks are now ready to serve. Serve them hot and enjoy.
- Chili Potato Recipe | How to Make Restaurant Style Chili Potato
- Chilli paneer recipe / Chilli paneer in Indian style
- Chicken Manchurian Recipe | Restaurant Style Chicken Manchurian
Image Source: Yummy Tummy