Chana Tikka Masala This chana tikka masala recipe is perfect for the dinner parties and lunch as well. Here I am sharing my recipe of this chickpea masala tikka which is really delicious and easy to make. When you are confused and wanna make something delicious, then you can surely go for this recipe. I usually prefer to have it with steamed rice, but you can serve it with poori or chapati or paratha as well. So let’s know how to make it.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Chana Tikka Masala
- Chickpea (chana) = 2 cups, soaked overnight
- Onion = 3 medium size, chopped
- Tomato = 4 medium size, chopped
- Green chilies = 5, chopped
- Salt = as per taste
- Turmeric powder = 1.5 tsp
- Black peppercorns = 6 to 8
- Black cardamom = 1
- Cloves = 3 to 4
- Ginger and garlic paste = 2 tsp
- Tikka masala powder = 5 tbsp
- Red chili powder = 2 tsp or as per taste
- Curd = 3 tbsp whisked
- Garam masala powder = 1/2 tsp
- Green coriander = for garnishing
Instructions For Making It
Firstly in a pressure cooker or a pot, add water, salt and turmeric powder. Boil or cook chickpeas well or till it starts thickening.
Now roughly chop tomato, onion and green chilies in a blender jar. Also add a dash of water and blend them into a smooth puree.
In a wok, add oil and heat it up. Once oil gets heated, add cloves, black cardamom, black peppercorns and saute for 30 seconds.
Further add prepared puree in wok and cook for 3 to 4 minutes by continuously stirring it.
Now add ginger and garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, tikka masala in paste and mix well by stirring it.
Then add whisked yogurt in the mixture and give it a nice mix. Cook it on a low flame till oil oozes from it.
Add boiled chickpeas in prepared mixture and mix well till it mixes with all the spices and coated well.
Finally add coriander leaves in it and serve hot.
Your delicious chana masala tikka is now ready to serve. Serve it hot with steamed rice and enjoy.
Here Are Some Other Recipe In The Given Link
- Kabuli Chana Biryani Recipe | Chana Biryani Recipe
- Achari Chana Daal Recipe | Chana Daal Tadka Recipe
- Chole Recipe For Rice | Easy Chole (Chickpea) Recipe
Recipe Source: Food Fusion
Image Source: My Heart beets