Amchur Chutney Recipe Hey guys!! Today I am making a delicious sweet and sour chutney recipe of amchur (dry mango powder). This is an instant chutney which you can make at home within no time. The taste and texture of this chutney is really lip smacking, you can serve this chutney with all the snacks mostly with samosa, pakora (fritter), french fries and so on.
Necessary Ingredients Required For Amchur Chutney
- Dry mango powder (amchur) = 1/2 cup
- Black salt = 1/2 tsp
- Salt = 3/4 tsp or as per taste
- Red chili powder = 1.5 tsp
- Cumin powder = 1 tsp
- Ginger powder (sonth) = 1 tsp
- Sugar = 1+1/4 cup
- Melon seeds = 1 tbsp
- Red food color = few drops
- Garam masala powder = 1 tsp
Instructions For Making It
Firstly in a bowl, add dry mango powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, ginger powder, salt, black salt, cumin powder.
Mix all the ingredients well and even.
Then add 1 cup of water in it and mix well to make it a lumps free mixture. Make sure that lumps must not form in it, whisk it well.
Take a pan and put it on a flame. Then add this mixture to the pan.
Now continuously stirring it and cook for a minute.
Further add sugar in it and mix well till sugar melts completely.
Cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes . It should be in running consistency. Turn the flame off.
Now add melon seeds in it and keep it aside for cooling.
Your delicious amchur chutney is now ready. Serve it with snacks and enjoy.
- You can also add jaggery instead of sugar.
- Do not overcook it otherwise it will become too thick in consistency once it cools.
- Peanut Chutney Recipe | Groundnut Chutney | Mungfali Chutney
- Navratan Chutney Recipe | How To Make Navratan Chutney
- Tamarind Chutney,(Imli ki chutney) recipe
Image Source: Meenus Menu